Earth Creative Strategies are a strategic brand consulting agency. We have a full commitment in respecting and protecting your privacy.
PRINCIPLES OF OUR POLICY
- Private: We do not sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Earth Creative Strategies collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products and services.
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or download a resource), register for an event, send us a document by email, or contact us for support.
- Automatically from the https://earthbranding.com website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
SECURELY USING YOUR DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Earth Creative Strategies do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
Currently, we do not partner nor sub-contract with anyone who processes information on our behalf outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, we do utilise cloud services that store the information we collect outside of the EEA.
When these transfers are needed, they are done in full compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation, and all your personal information will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is stored or processed.
Where we transfer data to the United States we ensure adherence to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which is a mechanism that ensures compliance with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States. You can learn more about Privacy Shield here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
This website is owned and operated by Earth Creative Strategies Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07122648, VAT Number GB 985 8542 57. Earth Creative Strategies is a registered Data Controller with the UK ICO, number ZA394451.
Our registered office is:
Earth Creative Strategies, 15 Theed Street, London, SE1 8ST, United Kingdom
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)20 3268 2333.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Please contact our Data Protection Officer (Jim Hills) any time to:
- Request access to information that Earth Creative Strategies has about you
- Correct any information that Earth Creative Strategies has about you
- Delete information that Earth Creative Strategies has about you
- Ask any questions about Earth Creative Strategies’ collection, storage and processing of your data
Earth Creative Strategies’ Data Protection Officer:
Name: Jim Hills
Phone: 020 3268 2333
Address: Earth Creative Strategies, 15 Theed Street, London, SE1 8ST, United Kingdom
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
- Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.
Cookies on this website:
|_ga||Google Analytics||.earthbranding.com||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||.earthbranding.com||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics||.earthbranding.com||24 hours|